Risk – Geoprofessional
Schnabel specializes in risk management services for a variety of heavy civil construction projects. Our goal is to identify and understand uncertainty, and provide an unbiased evaluation of risk exposure. Only by communicating these risks to stakeholders can we manage, reduce, or transfer identified risks.
We work with stakeholders to systematically identify and evaluate the wide range of risk issues that can affect project cost, schedule, and safety. We assist owners in prioritizing the allocation of resources to successfully mitigate these risks. Our follow-on quantitative analyses provide confidence curves to allow owners to better understand their cost risk exposure and potential milestone finish dates. From early project planning through final design and construction, we provide project risk management services and strategies fundamental to successful underground projects. Proactive risk management is the most effective approach to successful underground project execution.
We provide these comprehensive services including program development and facilitation, oversight, and implementation:
- Project risk management plan development
- Qualitative risk analysis
- Risk register development
- Mitigation measures identification
- Mitigation tracking and verification
- Risk allocation reports (RAR)
- Probabilistic quantitative analyses
- Budget contingency analysis with confidence intervals
- Contingency Spending and Forecast Analysis (during construction)
- Schedule milestone and completion date analysis with confidence intervals