Numerous Schnabel Engineers to Present at ASDSO
Don’t miss these presentations at ASDSO Dam Safety from a number of talented Schnabel engineers!
- Greg Paxson – Concurrent Session 14 C 1952 Failure of Frenchman Creek Dam, Montana
- Jonathan Pittman – Concurrent Session 14 E 1912 Collapse of the Nashville City Reservoir: From Failure to Fortress
- J.R. Collins – Lightning Talk: NRCS Watershed Planning: A Concerted Effort
- Kevin Ruswick – Lightening Talk – Dam Breach Modeling and Fly Fishing Along the Trail of Lewis and Clark.
- Randy Bass – Concurrent Session 03 B Lessons Learned or Should Have Learned – RCC Design and Construction
- Carmen Lepsch and John Harrison – Concurrent Session 18 A Fish Passage at a Low Head Dam
Learn more about these presentations here: https://bit.ly/3Ljnooh.