What information do we collect?
The information we collect depends on how you use our website. We collect some information automatically, while other information requires a specific action on your part, e.g., when you use “Contact Us” on our website, enter a search inquiry, or send us e-mail.
1) Information we collect automatically
When you use our website, we collect the following information:
- Your IP address—for analytics purposes, we only retain an anonymized IP address to protect your privacy.
- Usage information, such as:The URLs of the pages you visit
- Time spent on the website
- Interactions on the website
- Your device identifiers, such as:
- Your operating system
- Your browser ID and type
- Your browser language
- Using some of your data, we infer new information. For example, from your anonymized IP address, we may infer your city, state, or country.
The analytics data we collect is NEVER used for advertisements or to track you across different websites. We use stringent anonymization methods to protect your privacy.
2) Information you voluntarily provide
When you take certain actions on the site, you may choose to provide us with additional information that we collect and retain. This includes:
- Contact information, such as:
- Content and files, such as:
- Email messages
- Images, audio, and video information
- Any data you choose to submit via a web form
When you leave a comment or fill out a web form on our website, we:
- Use a third-party service to prevent spam. In order to assess the validity of the comment or form information, this service collects your:
- IP address
- Browser’s user agent string
- Current URL when you submit your comment
- Submitted content, including:
- Email address
- Content of comment
If you upload any images to our website, we recommend that you avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors can extract location data from images hosted on our website